Sunday, November 18, 2007

Three Pictures of Special Moments, (My) Hands, and Stripes of Life

What a mouthful that title is! I've done three more pages on the themes from Blissfully Art Journaling. The first of the three themes asks us to make a layout of three pictures of special moments in our lives, and add comments.

I've cheated on the second theme, "My Hands", because the hands on the page below are not mine. Someone sent me the pictures in an e-mail, and I instantly thought of them for this page. The art work is, astounding. Only paint has been added to the hands, no props used. It symbolizes for me what wonders our hands can express. We can use touch to love, injure, work, write poetry, novels or letters, and we can even make them objects of art.
Theme 30, below, is Stripes of Life. Instructions were to use a ruler to cut strips from magazine
pages, and use them to create a layout. Can you see the woman running for a taxi behind the strips of Dolce and Gabana perfume?

No comments: